Sunday, August 28, 2011

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

   I was given the name Gerardo Magaña on January 23,1992. I started growing up as a normal child and what i mean by normal i mean a quiet one. I grew up with my mom my dad and an older brother. My brother helped me a lot throughout my childhood. When i was nine years old my mom was pregnant with my little sister. When i was ten years old i wanted to be a doctor when i grew up. As i reached the age of 12 i was bought my first computer. I loved my computer more and more each day i used it. That was when i said to myself why am i going to be a doctor if i have no interest in that. When i graduated from Pacifica High School was when i decided what i wanted to do in life.

   I am currently a second year student at Oxnard College trying to achieve my goal in getting my Computer Information Systems degree. It took a lot of years to get to where i am but i know it will all pay off in the long run. About a month ago i went quad writing in a city called Goorman where i fractured my hip and had to get surgery. This was my first major injury i have ever had in my life. I never thought i was ever going to break a bone in my body, but now i know that you cannot control your life as what is going to happen. Thank god everything went good with my surgery and i am quickly recovering from it.

   Throughout my life i have loved anything that has to do with computers and electronics. I see myself in the future graduating from college with my computer information systems AA. After that i want to be a computer support specialist. When it comes to helping others with computers i am always there for them and i love helping them out. I feel i have good communication skills and am willing to help others through the phone and also in person. I also see myself getting married at about age 25 and having a child of my own at 26. Everybody has a future but it is your own future that you have to think about.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the complement!!! And thats good you found what you are really interested in..it doesnt come that fast for most people to figure out what they want to do as a career!! And If i ever need help with my computer hopefully I could call u! =) And I hope you recover soon! And good luck with your future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Gerado on getting your degree in CIS. I currently work in the IT field as a Systems Analyst and can tell you its a very good career. Its not my passion so thats why I back at school. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete