Thursday, September 15, 2011

Reality TV

I watch some reality shows but not many. One of my favorite shows to watch is in fact Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I have seen every episode there has ever been made. What i like about reality shows is that it entertains you because you get to see other people's life's. I know some are not real like Jersey Shore which is all scripted but yet although people know it is fake they still cannot get enough of it. And i cannot blame them Jersey Shore is a lot of fun to watch also. Yeaaaa Buddy! I do not see why reality shows are harming our society maybe people dislike them for whatever reason but if they bother you just don't watch them and that's that. Why are you going to say things about a show when you can just change the channel and not watch it. I do not watch reality shows and then feel guilty for watching them. I watch them because i like them and they entertain me and i think everyone watches them for the same reason i do. There are many reality shows out there but some are just plain dumb. Sometimes i say how can this even be a show on T.V. Everybody has their own type of show they like and dislike. The most watched reality show right now is Jersey Shore which not only teenagers watch but a variety of viewers are into it every Thursday at 10pm. I watch it at 7pm just because i have Dish and i can see shows 3 hours before our time zone. Some shows are popular and some are not. The more popular they are the more money the cast gets for each season that comes out. Jersey Shore cast members are earning 100 thousand dollars each for every episode that they make. To me its ridiculous to be earning that much money just for drinking and going to clubs but since its a hit show then they have to pay them what they want because everyone wants the same cast and not a different one. In my opinion i think Keeping Up With The Kardashians is a better reality show because it is actually a real show that is really happening to them. and also Kim Kardashian is hot so what else could i ask for. Reality shows are more about peoples life's and the actions that happen to them without being scripted and having real people instead of trained actors.

7 comments:

  1. I agree if someone doesn't like a show they should just change the channel. That's what I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Its ridiculous to make that kind of money for doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love keeping up with the kardashians. Their lifes are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is dumb that they are making to much money for just partying

    ReplyDelete
  5. A hundred thousand an episode is praising the fact they didn't go to college, and they can still do what they want .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could get money for doing nothing. Keeping up with Edgar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its a big waste of money for all that stuff. it should be put to better use.

    ReplyDelete