number 1 looks truthful.
lets see... YOU LOVE WATERMELON! haha
Umm. is it 4?
# 4
Is it that you love watermelon? lolz
number 1 looks right
#2
Definitely number five lol x)
I say #4!
i am geussing number 4.
1
I say # 4 is true.
#4?
i will also go with number 4..
You have to love watermelon!SuZ
Everything has a 2 in it other then watermelon, so I go with watermelon.
I think #1 is the truth
number 1 looks truthful.
ReplyDeletelets see... YOU LOVE WATERMELON! haha
ReplyDeleteUmm. is it 4?
ReplyDelete# 4
ReplyDeleteIs it that you love watermelon? lolz
ReplyDeletenumber 1 looks right
ReplyDelete#2
ReplyDeleteDefinitely number five lol x)
ReplyDeleteI say #4!
ReplyDeletei am geussing number 4.
ReplyDelete1
ReplyDeleteI say # 4 is true.
ReplyDelete#4?
ReplyDeletei will also go with number 4..
ReplyDeleteYou have to love watermelon!
ReplyDeleteSuZ
Everything has a 2 in it other then watermelon, so I go with watermelon.
ReplyDeleteI think #1 is the truth
ReplyDelete