Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Texting

Texting is sort of my middle name because any time of the day you will see me texting. As everybody says that they feel naked without their phone is exactly right, Whenever i am not texting or not using my phone i feel like there is something missing. I just got a new phone about 4 days ago and im texting even more now because all i want is to be with my new phone. Texting is an everyday part of life. I wonder how it used to be back then when there was no texting yet. I can imagine it was just pure phone calls or beepers. I don't see myself living without texting in my life. Texting has changed the world of communication in a big way. When you just want to ask somebody something without calling them you just text them and wait for an answer. Everybody has their own way of communicating weather it is facebook or a phone call or whatever but my way is texting and i do not see changing how i communicate. I am not a facebook person  like everyone is but i am indeed a texting addict and i love it.

4 comments:

  1. Texting is okay but I also think it's better to communicate with a person by talking to them because it shows you care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. communication face to face to me is a better way of conversating.

    ReplyDelete