Tuesday, November 15, 2011

BJ's Restaurant

The first time i went to BJ's i fell in love with their food. I had a chicken sandwich with some fries and a strawberry lemonade. It was so delicious. But let me tell you waht was more delicious than anything. I am a big fan of spinach and artichoke dip and oh my god BJ's has the best spinach and artichoke dip i have ever tasted. The alfredo sauce so creamy and warm mixed with artichoke hearts topped with cheese is so mouth watering the minute they bring it to your table. It comes in a plate surrounded with red and black chips all around it. The second you take the first bite you fall in love. The service is really good and their atmosphere is really pleasant. Whenever you need something you just call the waiter and very politely they answer for your demand. I myself go to BJ's like around twice every month. The prices are unbelievable also. I have gone other places for dinner and they don't come nearly as close as to the prices BJ's offers. They have everything from salads haburgers and shrimp but their specialty is their own pizza and beer. They personally brew their own beer there. I myself have not tasted it as im not 21 years of age yet lol. My brother loves beer and he says that the beer tastes good there but i cant count on his opinion as everybody has different taste in food and im sure also their own taste in beer. BJ's restaurant to me points a 10 star food choice. I know it is my own opinion in my own taste but BJ's is so delicious and it never gets old.

7 comments:

  1. I've tasted it, its pretty good it has a full flavor not watered down

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BJ's. I love the spinach & artichoke pizza along with their avocado wraps :)I also love their bbq chicken pizza and their chicken sandwiches yum yum grub :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree that BJ's is the best! I always end up ordering a pazookie; it never fails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a big fan of BJ's but they have a good happy hour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i must try this place out; BJ's.

    ReplyDelete