Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Blogging!
When Mrs.Croker first introduced us to blogging i was like really now we have to write essays online haha. When i did my first blog it was actually pretty cool. I had never done anything like that before. I enjoy blogging a lot now. It is cool how you can see all your classmates blog and see what they write and also the comments that they leave you on your own blog. I think i will still continue to blog even after my class ends. I got my girlfriend into blogging now and everyday we have to write how our day went and we then read each others blog. It is actually really cool and hilarious at times. It was nice that Mrs.Croker introduced me to blogging and im sure others enjoyed it as well. Mrs.Croker you are an awesome teacher. I appreciate everything you have thought me and for increasing my knowledge in writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogging is actually a really cool way of communicating!! Have fun continuing on your blog adventure!
ReplyDeleteIf it wasnt for this class I would have never known how to blog!!
ReplyDeleteLOL, She has made blogs fun, and the fact that you and your girl blog is cool.
ReplyDelete