When I was just a kid, I loved going to McDonald's just to get a happy meal. Every Sunday was happy meal day for me. I loved having a new toy every weekend which as i see now that i only played with it for like a day. I used to eat a lot of fast food when i was a child. Weather it was hamburgers or burritos or anything else i loved the taste of it. My favorite fast food restaurant has always been McDonald's since i was a child. When we used to go to Taco Bell or anywhere else i liked the food but it was not as nearly the same as McDonald's. The toys were just better at McDonald's. My dad has never been a fan of fast food but my mom has always loved hamburgers and stuff like that. My dad is a fan of home style food like enchiladas or posole.
I stopped eating fast food when i was about 15 years old. I did not completely stop eating it but i just cut the habit of eating it a lot. As of today i eat fast food no more than once a month. Cutting down on fast food has helped me in many ways. I used to be more chubby before i cut on eating so much fast food. Right now i am not fat and not skinny either but i am an average size person and i am happy with my body at the moment. I always tell my mom why she always took me to fast food places and she always tells me well because you liked them. I am not going to lie about fast food not being good. Trust me fast food is delicious but the only reason why it is so good is because it has so much fat. I bet if i had a carrot and i dipped it in fat it will also be delicious.
When i have kids in the future i am going to give them fast food but not on every occasion. I know everybody loves fast food and if it was a healthy meal we would all be eating it every day. Since it is not a healthy meal that is why we try to avoid it the most we can. Others have more control of avoiding it than others do. Eating right at home shows a message to kids of how it is to be eating healthy. Since a child is small they watch what we eat and if they see us saying that fruit or vegetables are gross then they are going to also say that they are gross also. Eating right does not just help our bodies but it helps the people around us. Everybody has different opinions of it but for me fast food has to be eaten in low quantities. Everybody has their own lifestyle and they make their own eating decisions but when we have kids we decide what they eat not them.
Its really good that you have so much self control! It is hard to cut fast food out!
ReplyDeleteThe carrot dipped with fat made me laugh(x
ReplyDeleteI remember getting those McDonald's toys and playing with them for a day or they wpuld end up breaking! But It's good that u controlled your fast food eating habits. (:
very interesting.. made me think of how im going to feed my kids when i have them
ReplyDeleteHA carrot dipped in fat! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteIm glad you were smart to reazlize at only 15 how horrible fast food it. You are a smart one indeed (: